The Racing Flow™ Upgrades & Downgrades Report, aka the 'Graded Report',is simply a list of horses that deserve upgrading or downgrading based on Racing Flow™ figures. We do not handicap for you. We merely provide our analysis of a horse's most recent race or races.
The Graded Report is part of our subscriber package - it includes grades for Wednesday - Sunday and Holiday Mondays.
SARATOGA - DEL MAR - GULFSTREAM
w/ appearances from
WOODBINE / ARLINGTON
Consistently electric since 2009
The Racing Flow™
Closer Favorability Ratio
To read about the figure that is the driving force behind the
Racing™ Flow methodology, click on the PDF file below.
* Flow players ran into some bad luck in ARLINGTON's 6th on Sunday. The two upgrades, Moon Over Cabo ($40.00) and Lady Temple (2nd, 6-1) ran 1-2 to complete what appeared to be a weekend making $379 exacta. However, the stewards decide to get in the act, and without an objection, they took down the runner-up for interferring with the fourth place finisher. The horse that was supposedly fouled was not even being ridden, ultimately finishing where it would have in the event there was zero contact.
Bottom line: A dreadful decision.
Earlier in the card, Bushrod ($31.40) took the 3rd as one of three for us.
* SARATOGA six Thursday upgrades produced three winners:
R1: Seauxtale ($24.80) - one of one
R5 - Superfast ($12.00) - one of two
R7 - Adulalator ($6.00) - one of two
R8 - Data Dependent (2nd, 11-1) - one of one
* Scott - your email is 'Over Quota'. Everything kicking back.
* Flow players had the pleasure of cashing two third time starters this weekend that shared very similar two race profiles.
- Aghost to the Post ($15.20): R2 - pressed an Xtreme for Closers
R1 - vs an Xtreme for Speed in debut
- Timber Ghost ($11.00): R2 - pressed a Closers CFR
R1 - chased an Xtreme for Speed
The Racing Flow™ enhanced DRF Formulator PPs for the pair are below for your review.
Note: The 'ghost' theme was merely coincidence. Pretty neat though.